StratCommRx develops strategy, promotes engagement, and nurtures relationships. We are communicators with a passion for creating connections. We have wonderful, diverse clients and a dynamic, collaborative office environment.
Are you a strong writer, interested in learning new things, dedicated to public participation, easy to get along with, and ready to start or grow your career?
About this opportunity:
StratCommRx, a public engagement and strategic communications firm located in Kirkwood, MO, has one opening for a full-time employee. The successful candidate will take on both internal and client-facing tasks assigned to this new project coordinator role, with an opportunity to grow with the company.
The ability to learn quickly and keep up with ongoing projects is critical. Responsibilities include, but are certainly not limited, to: Community and stakeholder engagement and outreach, meeting planning, media outreach, writing, editing, research, and administrative duties.
The position will start mid/late May 2018. Office hours are a standard 40-hour week.
Who should apply: Recent graduates and those looking to gain additional experience in the communications/consulting field are encouraged to apply.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Approachability: A friendly person, dedicated to meeting expectations and gaining/maintaining trust and rapport with internal and external audiences; trustworthy and eager to successfully complete all tasks assigned. Comfortable in a small, open office
- Customer Focus: Dedicated to exceeding the expectations and requirements of internal and external clients; gets first-hand information and uses it for improvements; acts with clients in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with clients and gains their trust and respect
- Intellectual horsepower and agility: A bright individual, capable of learning quickly and owning new tasks with minimal oversight, comfortable with change andable to adapt.
- Organization and process management skills: Experience in an office setting Ability to successfully manage time, move seamlessly between projects and meet deadlines, and orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal. Efficient; able to anticipate potential concerns and address them without delay.
- Priority Setting: Spends his/her time and the time of others on what’s important; can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal; eliminates roadblocks and creates focus.
- Written and verbal communication skills: A strong writer and communicator, able to convey ideas in writing and in-person. Interested in honing these skills and eager to learn more about the communications field.
- Computer savvy: Able to effectively use Microsoft Office programs, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel, as well as key social media tools, and to quickly learn to navigate internal office operating systems. StratCommRx runs on Apple platforms. Familiarity with file sharing and storage systems, such as Dropbox, is a plus.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected].